Mount Vernon Christian Preschool was established to provide a Christian learning experience for three, four and five-year-olds. Our program encourages, teaches, and models spiritual, social, emotional, mental and physical development for the preschoolers, learning about God and living close to Him in His world.
Both morning and afternoon sessions are available. Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during September through May. Some of the highlights of the program are:
- To learn about God and His world and learn to live close to Him
- To learn to work with others and respond positively toward others
- To learn to function comfortably away from parents
- To improve listening and verbal skills
- To develop fine and gross motor skills
- To begin to develop an understanding of the school practice and routine
For more information please contact the office.
To fill out an application click here.