Building & Grounds
- Maintenance and security of the grounds, buildings, and all equipment as well as analyze future needs and/or improvements to the property.
- Oversees the budgeting, financial planning, financial reporting, and provides financial oversight for MVCS.
- Develops and implements programs and activities that follow the academic policies of the school as well as participates in the hiring process of new teachers.
- Maintains and protects the purpose, values, and principles which govern the activities of MVCS.
- To advise the MVCS community on policy development, review proposals for new policies or policy revisions, and ensure that these policies are properly implemented.