How to Stay Connected and Be Engaged in the MVC Community
Whether you are looking to check on your child’s academic progress, find the date of parent/teacher conferences, get an updated athletic score or schedule, or see if there are any opportunities for service, MVC has multiple communication outlets. Here is a brief summary of some of the ways in which we communicate. Remember you can always give us a call, send us an email or stop by the office if you need any information. We are here to serve and we are happy to help.
Website: www.mountvernonchristian.org has an updated school calendar, a listing of school events, links to our athletic information, a link to our student and parent information system (RenWeb), links to our other social networking feeds, as well as general school information, articles, announcements and news.
RenWeb: This is our new student database system. You will be able to check on upcoming assignments and events, as well as check on student progress. This system will also serve as a means for many school announcements and our school directory.
Athletic Website: http://www.nw1a2bathletics.com/ For the latest scores, updated schedules and links to articles about our teams, you can visit the NorthWest Athletics website. You are able to link to our athletic website, from our school website, when you visit high school athletics and click on the updated schedule and scores tab.
Other Ways to Get or Stay Connected:
- For more regular updates on athletic scores as things happen follow our athletic twitter feed @MVC_Canes.
- For an inside look at what is going on in the classroom, at chapel or on field trips, follow our High School Principal’s twitter feed @MVC_Principal.
- For updates or changes to the calendar, announcements about events or school needs, become friends with us on Facebook.
- Check the WednesdayWhatNot post each week on our website and be sure to read our quarterly Newsletter.
- Check your child’s backpack, take some time to ask them about their day, share an evening meal together and spend some time in prayer. You will be surprised how well connect you will be.